Thursday, January 10, 2008

Saza-e-Work

Hello friends.
Wish you a very Happy New Year.
I know its coming couple of weeks late. Sorry bout that!

My New Year has begun like this:-

New Year...New Work...New Project...
Wife at Home, Me in Office...
Routine? Daily? You ask..
Daily...Hmmph! Well you could say almost!


I sincerely hope that this New Year has much more to offer than the newly bestowed knack of finding and accumulating official work.

Have a Good Day..Good Afternoon...Good Evening... Good Night.. whichever suits you best!

Cheers,
Rosh

3 comments:

Rai said...

hello........
where's new post?

Priyankari said...

Hey left blogging, have you? Where's the flow of posts that used to fill your template?

Rosh said...

Dear friends.
I know it has been a while since I blogged. I am in a secure work zone with limited access to lavishes like internet access and Life!
:(
Will be a little while more till I can come back to blogsphere.

Catch you all soon.

Cheers,
Roshan