Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jingle Bell Rock


He: When I say Jingle Bell! You say Rock!
He: Jingle Bell
We: Rock

This was how
Billy Yesudian a.k.a William Tell started his rocking performance yesterday at our office campus. People especially enjoyed his "Cinderalla" song.

Apart from Billy, WoW (Women of Worth) band based out of Chennai also performed a few traditional and contemporary Christmas numbers.

The highlight of the show was
Benny Prasad - India's most travelled musician - internationally acclaimed guitarist who performed at Sydney and Athens Olympics as well as 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Even thought I wasn't there to witness Benny's performance, I know he would have Rocked too.

I think I hear Santa singing.
Santa: When I say 'Ho Ho!' You sa 'Ha Ha'
Santa: Ho Ho!
Me: Ha Ha!


Cheers to every one! May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas friends.
Rosh


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy New Year :)

Priyankari said...

Wow! That's good...

Wish you a Very Happy New Year!