Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello Estilo

Our first car is going to be a, Champagne Beige, Zen Estilo - VXi.
Ninu and I had a tough time deciding between Wagon R and Zen Estilo, and then between the colours Pearl Silver and Champagme Beige but finally decided to stick with the latter.
My sister refers to Estillo as a rat-like car! (Note ~ The original rat-like car would be Daewoo Matiz)
The engineers at Maruti have worked on the aerodynamics of this car and thus gave it the weird rat-like look.

But, it seems like a nice car that boasts of a 16kmpl mileage in the city. With the sky-rocketing petrol price, Estilo is a boon on Indian roads.
People say its a tad feminine. I am not sure though. It's tall boy looks and the overall features gives it a commanding lead over Wagon R's mini van-ish appearance.

I shall post the pic once I get the delivery of the car.

Cheers.
Rosh

BTW, What's your opinion? Wagon R or Zen Estilo?

No comments: