Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1.5M USD

My dearest pal, Late Monsieur TLT (May God rest his soul), had once mentioned to me about all the crazy stuff that he gets on his email. I got a wicked one today! :) It was hillarious.
And to think people do really fall prey to these scams! Sad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dearest Friend,

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction. The money has been transferred to London through the assistant of Mr.Howard Ferraro who is a London base business man.

Currently I am in London with him and my wife and children. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you.

I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me and the transaction ,I understand it was simply because of some circumstances you could not control
In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a Compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank draft worth of US$1.5M(One.Five Million, United States Dollar Only) I left the draft with my Secretary Mr.Jack David on my departure to London.

I would like you to contact him yon the below info and instruct him where to send the draft to because i have directed him on that already.

Attn: Mr Jack David
Email:jackdavid2007@yahoo.fr

As soon as you recieve the draft you let me know because i am busy here trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you frequently.Feel free to contact him for your draft.I will stop here.

Once again,thank you very much and remain blessed.

Regards,
Dr Prince Onyeka
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just now received that same email. I didn't know what it was so I looked up his name and found this website. How could someone fall for that, it just sounds like this "guy" got the wrong address. Anyways, weird!

Anonymous said...

Weird!! Spam i guess..But it was simply funny!!! Did you write to "him"?

Rai said...

hey, even i have received such stuff more than once ...
and interestingly, a few of my colleagues were overwhelmed :)